Sunday, December 15, 2013

Exchanging AUD for JPY in Kyoto

Hey everyone!

おひさしぶりです!
So it's been a while eh?

How are we all?

As I am typing this, I am on day 8 of my Japan trip. And it has been VERY difficult to find a sole foreign exchange place. By sole, I mean a place that's not a bank, nor an ATM.

Throughout these past 8 days, I have only exchanged money once, and that was at Kyoto. It's called "Tokai" and boy, was that rate so low! They were buying JPY at ~83JPY!!
We found the place by asking our hotel's receptionist. FYI, we were staying at Village Kyoto Hotel. It's a nice place. And I'll be posting up a review soon :)

Anyways, if you decide to stay around the area, I guess you could change your money there. The location on Google maps is here.
I don't really recommend it, but it was the only one I went to so... yeah.


No comments:

Post a Comment